Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tyson's Tonsilectomy and Adenoidectomy!

Tyson got his tonsils and adenoids out today. They gave both Tys and Tigress an armband. Tyson thought that was so cool! Everyone has to get changed into a gown. Tyson looks super fly if I say so myself!
Poor kid is smiling because he has know idea what he's in for. He just knows he gets a toy after!
SEE I TOLD YA! This is when he came back from surgery. He didn't want to drink or swallow at all. He was pretty miserable.
He finally drank aome juice and we were able to go home but not before he got his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle! He may be drugged but momma didn't raise no fool! He didn't forget!

2 comments:

Coley said...

Poor little guy! I feel so bad for him! I bet that hurts so bad.

Schmidt Family said...

Aiden did the same thing for his surger. All excited before not so much after! I hope he feels better