Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Bruners!!!

Our dear friends the Bruner's came to visit last week. They came to my high school graduation almost 10 years ago! So the kids are so much more grown up. Before that visit it had been about 4 years. They were just toddlers. I babysat Adam and Brittany from when Adam was a year and Brittany was a newborn! So I feel pretty old now that Adam graduated high school and Brittany's a senior and Zach's a junior. And I was obviously very entertaining because Adam is asleep in the middle. Zach is to the left and Brittany is on the right of him. Sweet Dreams!
This is Rene'!!! I love her so much and she's one of my second mom's! You're beautiful and the best!
All the kids loved Zach! Jaxon was especially partial to him. It's weird to have this come full circle. Here's Brittany and I. She's not my little baby anymore. She's so dang cute!
Oh look who decided to wake up! Adam and Tyson are best buds in this picture. Tyson didn't want to leave him and go to school. Let's not make it 10 years before we get together again!

1 comment:

Noahrulz said...

What a great family! I hope the Bruners get to move close to you. I love your blog