Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been tagged a million times and figured I should do it this time!

8 things I am passionate about:
1. my little family
2. my family and Scott's family
3. being a mom
4. church
5. dance
6. music
7. Twilight
8. children in general
8 phrases I often say:
1. Are you picking up what I'm laying down?
2. Fart Slap (my son asked if it was a bad word when he came home from school and we laughed and now it just suck.)
3. You know why cuz I love ya!
4. Stop hitting your brother!
5. Jaxon's asleep!
6. For real?
7. Seriously
8. Cause that's how I roll
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Have a blue eyed baby girl.
2. Have long blonde hair again.
3. Run a marathon.
4. Rebuild a 69' Vette (at this point I'll settle to just buy one)
5. Own a motorcycle.
6. Go to school for Marine Biology.
7. Go to Hawaii and Australlia.
8. See my kids in the temple.
8 things I want or need:
1. I got a Gold's Gym membership with free daycare included so to lose 40 pounds.
2. A bigger vehicle (van, truck, whatever)
3. To just feel better on a daily basis for longer than 2 weeks.
4. To understand how to better help Dominic with school and his self esteem.
5. To get 8 hours of sleep for once in 7 years. (Being sedated doesn't count.)
6. To learn to play my guitar much better than I do.
7. To be better organized in my life, my house, etc.
8. To have a weekend away with Scott.
8 people I tag (do 8 people even read this!?):
1. Angela
2. Bri
3. April
4. Adrianne
5. Andrea
6. Melissa
7. Tara
8. Rene

No comments: