Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tyson's First day of Preschool!

Sorry it's been a while! But, this is Tyson's first day of preschool. He was so excited! He loves school and wants to go everyday. He's mad that Dominic gets to go everyday. I'm sure Dominic would switch in a heartbeat!
This is Tyson's new back pack for school! He loves Speed Racer! Not quite as much as Doran though.
Samson (the dog) is sending Tyson on his way with a heavy heart. Now the only one for him to play with is that roly kid who pulls his ears and tail (Jaxon). His life just isn't the same.

2 comments:

corniafamily said...

I can't believe he is in preschool I'm not ready for our kids to grow up. I am so sad that they are so big. But it's an exciting time for him.

Coley said...

Crazy! He is already in preschool!
I hope Doran doesn't see that backpack or he will start stealing from his cousins, oh wait he already does that...