Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our New House!

This is the front of our house! The basement is finished and their is 5 bedrooms and 2 baths. We love it!
This is the view from the backyard. Jaxon's saying hello from the door and Samson's posing in the grass!
This is part of the view of the backyard. We have fruit trees and raised garden boxes and a play ground and sandbox for the kids.
This is the other half of the backyard. There's a view of all our nice weeds! We think they add something special.
I didn't have time to take pictures of the inside. I'll get that done sometime!

2 comments:

Coley said...

I agree about the weeds, I think character would describe them best. I guess we will see the inside of your house in a month or 2? No just kidding, you are getting way better at keeping us updated!

Olsen's said...

I totally miss you! I wish you could pick up your house and move it closer!