Saturday, September 20, 2008

Melissa and the Girls!

Over Labor Day weekend our friends came to play! This is Maegan, Jaxon, Brooklen, Jordyn, Happy Dominic, and TYSON!!!
This is Melissa (the girls mom). She's a good sport playing duck duck goose with the kids. It was pretty funny!
Brooklen always "goosed" her mom! That sounds funny huh!
Tyson and Brooklen didn't quite get the concept of the game. They chased each other around the tree instead of the circle of kids. It was entertaining anyways!

Melissa is the "gooser" now. We also played Red light green light. We sure miss them as neighbors! We love you guys!

3 comments:

corniafamily said...

I also miss them being our neighbors, it looks like your kids had a lot of fun.

Coley said...

Wow she is nice playing duck duck goose with them! I could play and then trip and fall and make atleast two kids cry or I could sit and watch, hmmm, which one should I pick?

Olsen's said...

I think those cute little girls used to take dance...