Thursday, August 21, 2008

United We SHAVED!!!

These are old pictures from October 2006 5 weeks after my brain tumor was removed. I hope to only have to be bald once in my life so I decided to go dressed as GI Jane for Halloween. It was really fun actually!
This is me, Dominic, and Tyson after they changed out of their Halloween costumes. But, you can see their shaved heads too. Scott surprised me when he came to the hospital with boys and they had shaved their heads!
Poor Tyson, he had just barely grown any hair. Then he had to start over!
Scott, doesn't look half bad with a shaved head. What do you think?
Here's a little better picture of domy's head. Man he can eat doughnuts on a string like no other!

2 comments:

Schmidt Family said...

What a thoughtful husband! I bet you cried whrn you sae that.

Coley said...

I think you look pretty good with a shaved head, I am sure you prefer having hair though. That was sweet of Scott! Not bad with a shaved head, but I like hair better!