Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Home from Switzerland for the Summer!

This is Sam my older sister Angela's oldest son. He's 14 and is as cute as ever! This is Alex their next oldest. He's 12 for a few more months! He's still pretty shy but very handsome!

This is Joel my brother-in-law. He's so awesome and we love him! Here is Tyson, Jaxon, Olivia and Josiah! Josiah is 8 years old and is the youngest of the Huntington clan!
This is my wonderful sister Angela holding Jaxon. He loves her and is trying to kiss her too! They were all back for five weeks. They've gone back to Switzerland now though. We miss them already! They have a daughter Emma but I don't have a pic of her yet.

2 comments:

Coley said...

We hardly got to see them at all, I feel bad. The boys both were sick after that barbeque until they left pretty much so we didn't want to bring them around. I feel so bad that the pictures got cancelled too!

Coley said...

uh oh are you never gonna update again?