Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jaxon James turns ONE!!!

We celebrated Jaxon's birthday a little early due to Daddy's busy work schedule. All of our family came that lived in this state and some of our friends! It was fun because it was the first time for most of them to see our new house! We are very proud of it! (So proud I forgot to take a pic to put up!) Don't worry I will. (In probably 3 months when I update my blog. Right Colie!)

This is Granny aka Lana Scott's mom. Jaxon was just snuggling with her. Jaxon loved his cake! He had 2 big pieces. Then we just threw him in the bath. It was easier that way!
This is Uncle Justin giving Dominic, Logan, Tyson and JJ a ride on his back. He was our entertainment. You should see the picture where he gives me, Scott, Seth, and Samantha a ride. Now that's entertainment. (No Kristin it didn't really happen!)
Here's Colie, Brock the rock, Seth and Doran at the party! What a good looking family! WooHoo!

1 comment:

Coley said...

3 months, I bet 6! Just kidding you are doing way better now! That birthday cake was good! I love the chocolate filling.