Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Family Pictures!!

This is one of our family pictures. I can't get the rest to upload for some reason. I'll keep working on it. But, I figured I get these up! We took these November 22nd. They turned out really nice I thought.
This is Scott and I just before our 7th anniversary

This is our cute Tyson at age 3.


I just love this one of Jaxon! He's 15 months old. I love his little eyes!




This is my favorite family picture. Scott, Jaxon, Dominic, Tyson and Sarah.



2 comments:

Zach and Nikki said...

You all look great!!! I can't wait to you see you in person!!! The kids are adorable!! :) And your hair looks great!!! love ya, Nikki

Coley said...

Oh dang! Those are so stinkin cute! I love love love love them! You look so pretty and your hair looks awesome! (The boys and Scott look good too!)